How does the BookSpring read-a-thon work?
- Kids, adults, families, anyone - can join a team and sign up online for the BookSpring Read-A-Thon.
- Once you've signed up, choose what you want to read and read as much as you can for two whole weeks. From board books to magazines to chapter books to novels to newspapers - the sky's the limit!
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you per page or minute of reading.
- Sponsors can pay online, or you can collect donations by check and turn in your donations to your team leader.
- All donations support BookSpring’s childhood literacy programs right here in the Austin area.
Please make all checks payable to BookSpring.
When does the Read-A-Thon start? Monday, January 28
When does the Read-A-Thon end? Friday, February 8